- Be visible in your riding
- Be sure your team is out contacting and encouraging voters – work the voters list!
- Be aware that no signage is allowed at the polling stations.
- Scrutineers have access to the List of Voters Who Have Voted (sometimes called the Bingo Sheets).
- No campaign team member can be working for Elections NB on Election Day.
- Be sure that you have scrutineers at your selected polls.
- Thank your team, volunteers and supporters profusely.
POST ELECTION DAY
- Your official agent must file the appropriate forms.
- Tracking of expenses – receipts.
- Expenses submitted regularly to elections NB (legislation involved).
- Be sure your official agent is doing what they need to be doing. If they do not do what they need to do the party is held responsible for your official agent’s mistakes (importance of training).
- Be sure that all your campaign signage is taken down.
- Clean out your campaign office.
- Thank your team and volunteers profusely – show them great appreciation for all their efforts.